Wednesday 26 February 2014

payday wishlist

YAY! Payday is a mere two days away. Praise the lord. It's been a hell of a long month and Paris just about bankrupted me so this payday has been a long time coming.

Here's a lil list of what i shall be purchasing...


Monki Sunglasses, £8
Monki Tee, £10
Monki Tee, £10



























I'm in London next weekend to see BeyoncĂ© so i'm hoping to run over to Carnaby Street to hit up Monki. Monki is such a great value store, you can really pick up some great bargains. I've got a thing for basics lately, items you can wear with anything, any weather, anywhere. These tees shall be great now and in the summer, paired with everything from baggy jeans to leggings to shorts blah blah blah. Also, the sunglasses i just couldn't resist for £8.  


American Apparel Pencil Jean, £78
My next purchase, as seen on the American Apparel Barcelona's Instagram, will be the Pencil Jean. Working on the denim section in Selfridges means i have a ridiculous amount of jeans but i just can't resist this new pair from American Apparel. Similar to the high waisted jean but much more fitted with a skinny leg. Nowhere else does high waisted jeans quite like American Apparel (you can try topshop but you're just not the same). These outfits are just perfect. Lusting.

Now, I was going to add a few more items to this list but then whilst perusing Urban Outfitters website I happened upon the sale and accidentally ordered a coat...

Sparkle & Fade @ UO, £60 (was £98)
Sparkle & Fade @ UO, £60 (was £98)

Oops. But i think i'm going to love it! It's very similar to a Zara coat that went into the sale and i just missed out on. The coat was originally £98 but is now in sale online and with student discount i snapped it up for £54.


I shall also be treating myself to getting my hair done on payday, as well as these listed above.
(I really must stop spending money).



No comments:

Post a Comment