Monday 2 June 2014

returning to the real world

The last couple of months, if not longer, have been a whirlwind... a university and work whirlwind. I was ploughing through a mountain of university work as well as continuing to work part-time at Selfridges and of course things got majorly overwhelming. I had zero time to myself and let myself get way too stressed out and anxious which was not fun at all.

Anyway, this weekend i've just been relaxing and my mum came over as i hadn't seen her in so long. She treated me a little (a lot) for getting through the past couple months and here are some of the bits i got my hands on.












1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete