Monday 22 April 2013

& other stories purchases

I haven't consistently posted in a while, i haven't really had the time to write anything because of going back to uni and starting my new job and i don't want to just post for 'the hell of it'. I also need to try and get out of my blogging rut, at the minute i find most blogs so uninspiring and 'samey' that it's a bit blah.

ANYWAY, on Saturday Tom and I went to London for record store day. It was one of the best days in a long time, we got there early, it was a beautiful sunny day and we got most of the limited edition vinyl releases that we wanted!

record store day

black sabbath, the smiths, caribou, bob marley, the white stripes, james blake,
foals, mystery jets and peace

breakfast in soho

As we were in London, and i started my new job today, i headed over to & Other Stories to pick up some bits and bobs for work! The store was great, everything i imagined, and i could have easily spent a fortune in there (I kinda did). This is what i picked up...
deep neck tee shirt £12
moroccan tea body scrub £7
white contrast tee £19



















eye colour palette £12

No comments:

Post a Comment