Sunday 21 July 2013

lazy sunday // american apparel haul

I've had quite a relaxing weekend off work going to visit my family on Saturday and Tom's family today. Alas, I'm back in Birmingham on my own, as it's back to the grind at 8am tomorrow. An early night is in order.

Anyway, the other day i had a mini (big) splurge at American Apparel - as you'll notice it is all relatively smart / black / monochrome clothing... as i really need some more clothes for work.

 Mid-Length Pocket Tee (£23), Easy Jean in Dark Wash Indigo (£64)

 Polka dot chiffon camisole in Ivory Black Dot (£26)Double Layer Chiffon skirt in Black (£52)


Houndstooth Capri Pant in Black (£65), Camisole (as before)


I also bought a Unisex Fleece Hoodie in Black (£42) and some Casual Jersey shorts (£21) (can't find online).

My faceless photos are due to the fact hayfever is slowly crippling me and the thought of putting on some makeup and doing my hair on my day off isn't appealing. Hope you all have a good week!





1 comment: