Thursday 21 November 2013

Christmas List

With just over a month to Christmas, it's time to start thinking about what i would like (or like to treat myself to) and here's my ultimate list...





Zara Studio Jacket, £149

Tom Ford Jasmine Rouge Lip Colour, £36
Giorgio Armani Si, £44
American Apparel L'epicier bag in Black Suede, £80
Zara Mink Marl coat, £179
Timberland boots, £160

First thing's first, I've been dying for some Tom Ford makeup for a while, and the lipstick in the perfect plum colour would be heavenly.

I've also been after a new perfume for a while too, and the new Giorgio Armani Si fragrance is a lovely fresh, floral scent, perfect for an everyday perfume.

I've put two coats on the list, I love anything nude or natural at the minute, and this coat is a great length and a lovely colour. Also, you can't beat a black coat and this one from Zara looks so comfy and on trend (all black eerrrrryythannng).

The timberland boots, as seen on Jourdan Dunn are a classic that are going to be everywhere and right on trend again soon. They really stand out and would be great over winter as a durable, comfortable boot that goes with everything.

I've been using the same bags for a million years and they're all looking a bit tired... this bag from American Apparel is a great size so that i can fit all my crap in it as well as being a staple black colour for the everyday use.

I'm sure i'll think of a million other things to add to the list but this shall do for now.

1 comment:

  1. I'd love the TF lippy and the Zara mink marl coat! Fab wishlist :) xxx

    ReplyDelete