Sunday 24 November 2013

Larsson & Jennings

I've always wanted a nice, gold watch but with the recent trend of big, in your face Michael Kors and Marc Jacobs rose gold watches everywhere, anywhere and on every man and his dog - it kind of put me off, it wasn't really anything special anymore.

I still have all of my 21st birthday money left (i know right!?, it's been two months now) but i didn't want to blow all of my money on random crap. I originally wanted to get a nice ring, but i wasn't ready to spend £750 on the Cartier love ring i've had my eye on. Therefore, i decided to invest in a nice watch and spotted this brand, Larsson & Jennings on Instagram.

Larrson & Jennings describe themselves as a brand of 'contemporary watches combining classic British aesthetic and Swedish minimalistic design'.

I instantly fell in love with their watches, which aren't too pricey either!!

Their collection, chain metal, is absolute perfection being everything i had envisioned my watch being like. The collection is described as 'simplicity defined', which 'introduced new materials and colour combinations that pays tribute to both an urban style or something a little more polished'.




The watches, each only £215, are available in gold, silver and black. I love all of them but i think i shall be definitely investing in the gold watch first.





No comments:

Post a Comment